Eco-friendly green hotel Trentino
At Chalet Alpenrose in Val di Sole we genuinely believe in being an eco friendly green hotel.
We are mountain people, raised in the mountains.
The wonderful nature that surrounds us is very important to us.
We are mountain people, raised in the Italian Alps Trentino. The wonderful nature that surrounds us is very important. A holiday at the Natur Hotel Chalet Alpenrose in Val di Sole is a guarantee of a truly special, unique experience.
From the first moment you park your car in our square, going down, you will notice the pure and fresh moutain air that you can breathe. The breathtaking view of the Ortles Cevedale moutain chain and the larch and fir woods will make you feel a deep sense of tranquility and well-being.
By entering the Natur Chalets Bionatur and Alpenrose, you will be able to touch the essential natural materials that make up both buildings. Stone and wood, coming from the surrounding mountains, represent the strength and love of nature in this place of peace and well-being.
We know that everything we do has an impact somewhere down the line, including on our guests. We want that impact to be as gentle and small as possible: a tiny little environmental footprint, not a great big stomp.
- We have installed solar panels on the roof of our Natur Chalet Bionatur through which part of the electricity consumed in the hotel is generated
the generation of water and heating in Chalet Bionatur takes place through a biomass plant
- We recycle different types of waste such as plastic, paper, cardboard, tin, glass ...
- The water provided in the rooms is pure and drinkable, free of charge at your disposal. We don't buy unnecessary plastic water bottles.
- We have natural and environmentally friendly toiletries
- We work with environmentally friendly local charities
- We prefer to buy (where possible) regional products, at zero kilometer and coming from organic and biodynamic farms
- Through our emotional and enthralling proposal of walks and excursions into the awesome world of the Stelvio National Park, our guests are aimed on environmental issues, on water saving and on the protection of flora and fauna.
- Martina, Kreuterpädagogin and owner of the Chalet, expert in medicinal plants and mountain herbs, teaches our guests the conscious and beneficial use of the same in daily life