Your summer experience in South Tyrol starts here!
Super News summer 2020: The half board revisited
- Saturday: A first warm welcome to Chalet Alpenrose with a delicious dinner cooked by Chef Tiziano and served at the renowned Sissi Stube
- Sunday: excursion in the company of our Martina - with her you will explore the wild and unspoiled territory of the Stelvio National Park, heading for the most suggestive places in the Val di Sole. Packed lunch * / hut * with breathtaking views of the Ortles-Cevedale Group. (* = extra)
- Monday: guided excursion to the alpine lakes of the Val di Pejo. Our magnificent valley is full of natural bodies of water, together we will explore them following a snack from the farmer.
- Tuesday: after a hearty breakfast, you are free to explore the beauty of the Val di Sole on your own - of course we will be happy to give you our suggestions. You can try your hand at a rafting descent on the Noce river, or you can explore the Val di Sole on a two-wheeler or you could simply enjoy the silence and tranquility on a deckchair in our garden overlooking the mountains and the larch and fir forest.
- Wednesday: meeting at 18:30 in the hotel to leave together with the vault of the Maso Dossi in the high mountains. A delicious typical Trentino dinner awaits us under the stars, in front of the amazing scenery of Monte Vioz - return to the hotel with lanterns
- Thursday: thematic excursion in the company of Martina, our expert of medicinal herbs and mountain flowers. Upon returning to the hotel, Martina will teach you to prepare your 100% natural and detox drink with the herbs collected.
- Friday: after a hearty breakfast, the numerous eighteenth-century castles and the Alpine museums of the Val di Sole await you for a day of Trentino culture. In the evening a romantic dinner at the Sissi Stube. Candlelight tasting menu.
In summary we offer you:
stay in 18th century farmhouses and Bio Chalets
- 1x welcome dinner with the Dossi family
- 1x dinner under the stars with mountain views
- 1x romantic dinner with tasting menu
- 3x guided themed excursions in the Stelvio National Park
- Every day rich bio & vital breakfast with fresh products, natural yoghurt, homemade jams and jams, crunchy muesli, salami and local cheeses
- Free access to the bio Spa Tiroler Welten
It is possible to have dinner at our Chalet on the days specifically specified.
On days not including dinner at the Hotel, you can dine in Agritourisms and Restaurants in the Val di Sole selected and affiliated by us, at a special price ranging from 15 to 20 € per person!